You will absolutely love this healthy Chipotle Chicken Pineapple Salad that is a beautiful addition to your buffet table. Not only is this a tasty salad, it is actually good for you and bursting with healthy benefits.
Chipotle Chicken Pineapple Salad Recipe
Spring is in the air and we are loving all the fresh flavors of spring. This Chipotle Chicken Pineapple Salad is not only good for you, but you eat it right out of the pineapple giving you the feeling of eating lunch on a tropical island. Pineapples have anti-inflammatory and digestive benefits. They are also an excellent source of the trace mineral manganese which is important in energy production and antioxidant defenses. You can use canned chicken or chicken tenderloins that you have prepped on Sunday Meal Prep day to make this an even easier and tasty lunch.
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 chipotle pepper, chopped
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup low salt peanuts
- Cut your pineapple in half.
- Hollow out each pineapple half like you would a grapefruit. Or cut it like a tick tack toe board so you have little square bite size pieces similar to cutting an avocado.
- Mix all ingredients together including pineapple pieces and place in hollowed-out pineapple halves.
- Serve immediately.
Home Chef Tip: Be sure to use Greek yogurt so you get the probiotic benefits!
Some other pineapple recipes you need to try:
- This Sparkling Strawberry Pineapple Mocktail with mint and lime will be the talk of your springtime bash. This mocktail tastes like a warm, balmy evening and looks beautiful with all of the vibrant colors.
- Everyone will flip over this Double Layer Pineapple Upside Down Cake with coconut pecan frosting. This tropical delight is the dessert dreams are made of.
- Juicy, crispy, flavorful, and a quick outdoor meal, this recipe for Pineapple Teriyaki Grilled Cornish Hens is a sure-fire winner during grilling season.
- This Tropical Pineapple Mango Salsa is perfect for topping grilled chicken, fish, or crostini. Substitute this refreshing recipe for jarred salsa at your next warm-weather get together.
We hope you love this Chipotle Chicken Pineapple Salad as much as we do. If you enjoyed this healthy recipe, be sure to visit our Healthy Tips section for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!