Make these easy Mini Caramel Apple No Bake Pies this holiday season for an effortless dessert that’s sure to delight. Chopped apples, caramel apple yogurt, walnuts, and bits of caramel candy bars make these no bake pies amazing! #EffortlessPies
If you’re looking for an effortless dessert recipe that’s sure to impress your dinner guests this holiday season, this recipe for Mini Caramel Apple No Bake Pies is exactly what you’re looking for. Chopped fresh apples, caramel apple yogurt, walnuts, and chopped pieces of caramel candy bars are just a few of the delicious ingredients that make up these easy mini pies. Everyone will delight at the fabulous flavors and you’ll be delighted with how simple this recipe is!
- 4 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 5.3 oz. Dannon® Light & Fit® Caramel Apple Pie Yogurt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1½ cup Reddi-Wip® Original
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 12 mini chocolate nougat & caramel candy bars, chopped
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, finely chopped
- 1 package Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)
- ⅓ cup prepared caramel sauce
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on The Gold Lining Girl for full preparation instructions.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for Mini Caramel Apple No Bake Pies as much as we do. If you love this fun dessert recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!