These Pumpkin Pie Spice Cheesecake Shooters are crazy delicious. They are a creamy, dreamy mixture of pumpkin pie and cheesecake in miniature size and super simple to make. #DelightfulMoments
Harness everyone’s favorite flavors of fall when you make these delightful Pumpkin Pie Spice Cheesecake Shooters. We love mini desserts, especially at fun gatherings, and that’s why we’re thrilled to share this recipe with you today. This recipe couldn’t be simpler to make which makes it even more of a winner in our book. The crust of these shooters is just some OREOS pulsed very finely and since they are pulsed with the creme in the middle, there’s just enough “wet” without adding any butter. The no-bake cheesecake portion gets it’s incredible fall flavor from International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer. We just know you’re going to love this simple and decadent no-bake dessert as much as we do!
- OREO Crust:
- 6 Oreos, pulsed fine
- No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 5 tbs International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 4 tbs pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 6 tbs light brown sugar
- 2 tbs granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp cloves
- 4 oz whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs International Delight® Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1 tbs confectioner's sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Sprinkle Some Sugar for full preparation instructions.
We hope you love this recipe for Pumpkin Pie Spice Cheesecake Shooters as much as we do. If you like this fun no-bake recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!