The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #PourMoreFun #CollectiveBias
No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars from Chocolate with Grace
These No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are very simple to make and they are absolutely perfect for spring. They can be ready in about 20 minutes and only require 4 ingredients for the cheesecake layer that is chilled on a simple homemade graham cracker crust. The tangy lemon and berry flavors are a perfect balance to the sweet cheesecake thanks to Kraft Country Time Lemonade Starters. Topped impressively with fresh lemon slices and raspberries, you’ll have trouble convincing your family and friends that you didn’t pick this delicious dessert up at the bakery.
- For the Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- For the Cheesecake
- 3-8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Country Time Lemonade Starter in the Berry Lemonade Flavor (just the mix)
- 3 drops red food coloring, optional
- Lemon slices and Raspberries, for garnish
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Chocolate with Grace for full preparation instructions.
We hope you love this simple and decadent recipe for No Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars as much as we do. If you like this recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!