Craving a cold, creamy treat on a warm afternoon, but you need to avoid dairy? These Dairy-Free Fruity Yogurt Popsicles are what you need. With just three ingredients, these tasty pops are just like a cheat day treat without all of the guilt!
These Dairy-Free Fruity Yogurt Popsicles are so refreshing on a hot day and they’re as simple to make as they are beautiful. You simply toss three ingredients into your blender, pour the mixture into popsicle molds with assorted fruit, freeze until they’re ready, and just like that…you have a homemade sweet treat that’s cheap and satisfying. The secret to keeping these tasty pops vegan is using Silk Almond Milk and Silk Vanilla Almond Milk Yogurt…but rest assured, no one will know! They’re that dreamy and delicious! The best part is, this recipe is highly customizable because you can use whatever fruit your heart desires.
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 5.3-oz Silk Vanilla Almond Milk Yogurt Containers
- 1.5 cups frozen fruit of your choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add some fruit slices to the popsicle molds, then fill each popsicle almost to the top with the blended mixture and insert the stick/top lid.
- Place in popsicle stand holder and freezer overnight or for 12 hours.
- It helps to run the popsicles under running water to help them slide out of their container better!
Home Chef Tip: After you fill the popsicle molds, shake the popsicle (while holding the lid on tight) to get air bubbles to float to the top so they aren't all over your popsicles.
We hope you enjoy these Dairy-Free Fruity Yogurt Popsicles from Hungry Hobby, as much as we do. If you love this delightful dessert recipe, visit Silk for more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Silk.