This Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Pie Overnight Oats recipe is a great way to start your day! Just grab out of the refrigerator in the morning for a super quick, healthy, dairy free breakfast!
VEGAN PUMPKIN PECAN PIE OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE
I don’t know about you, but I am finding it harder and harder to get up early enough these days to make myself breakfast. The fall brings darker mornings and cooler weather, which makes getting out of bed so tough! This hearty breakfast recipe comes together in only 5 minutes, and is a great way to make breakfast during those fall mornings super fast and easy!
These Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Pie Overnight Oats are like fall in a bowl! Dairy free almond milk helps make the oats sweet and creamy, while the crunchy pecans give a great balance of texture. The pumpkin purée and the pumpkin pie spice make the oats taste just like a pumpkin pie. You’ll feel like you are eating dessert for breakfast!
My husband and I eat oatmeal every single morning for breakfast. Overnight oats are fully customizable, and can be eaten cold out of the fridge, or heated up quickly for a warm and hearty meal. We like to add different seasonal fruits like apples or berries, as well as different nuts, peanut butter, or chia seeds. So many options for making delicious, ready-to-go oatmeal! Just start with some dairy free milk of your choice, a hint of sweetness, and some seasonal produce. The sky is the limit!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8-1/4 cup maple syrup, depending on the sweetness level you'd like
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Cinnamon and pecan halves for topping (optional)
- In a large, sealable glass container, combine the oats and the almond milk. Stir in the maple syrup, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, and pecan halves until well combined.
- Seal the container and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, give a good stir, then top with a dash of cinnamon and pecan halves and serve cold, or heat in the microwave for a few minutes.
Home Chef Tips: 1. For a healthier take on this recipe, make with steel cut oats! Follow the recipe, then adjust the dryness of the oatmeal with additional almond milk the following morning. 2. For a richer flavor, toast the pecans before stirring into the oats!
We hope you love this Vegan Pumpkin Pecan Pie Overnight Oats recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Patricia from Rhubarbarians, as much as we do. If you like this recipe, be sure to stop by our Breakfast Section for even more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous dessert inspiration. Enjoy!