Don’t heat up the kitchen when it’s hot outside. Serve a Hearty Summer Salad for dinner instead. Here are the 5 best dinner salad recipes you’ll ever try!
When it’s hot outside, the last thing we want to do is heat up the house by cooking a full meal in the oven. That’s why we often turn to Seasonal Summer Salad Recipes for dinner. Serving a fresh and hearty salad as the main course is brilliant because there’s not much cooking involved and clean up is a snap. If you’re looking for a summer salad recipe to serve for dinner this week, you’ll definitely want to try one of these satisfying meal ideas.
- This Chicken and Avocado Quinoa Salad is bursting with flavor. At first glance, this looks like a pretty complicated recipe, but it’s very simple to make and the outcome is amazing!
- Oven-baked crispy honey chicken tops a spring salad mix and other vegetables to make this Crispy Honey Chicken Spring Salad a great choice for dinner. Satisfying and delicious, this will be a real crowd pleaser at mealtime.
- This Balsamic Avocado and Blue Cheese Salad is full of delicious ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It comes together quickly and is a great combination of salty, sweet, tangy, soft, and crunchy.
- Serve this 4-ingredient Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad over a bed of lettuce for a satisfying meal that comes together in minutes that the whole family will enjoy.
- Steak lovers will delight over this recipe for Cranberry and Goat Cheese Steak Salad. This is a high-end restaurant-style salad that can be made easily and economically at home.
We hope you enjoy these hearty Summer Salad Recipes as much as we do. If you love these recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!