Healthy Eating with Sweet and Spicy Chicken Recipes
If you’re trying to eat healthy in the new year, chicken is always a good option, but serving baked chicken every night gets old. Whether your family likes things spiced up or with a fruity and sweet flavor, they’re sure to love these 5 sweet and spicy chicken recipes. Healthy eating just got a little more delicious!
- This Cajun Blackened Chicken recipe is loaded with flavor, but won’t break the calorie bank. This spicy, moist, and flavorful chicken can be cooked on the stove top in only 30 minutes and the spice can be adjusted to taste.
- Serve this Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Mango Chicken over cooked whole grain rice, or serve it in flour or corn tortillas for a Carribean Mexican fusion.
- Bang Bang Chicken with Quinoa is a quick and easy stir fry with a Bang Bang sauce, like that of Bonefish Grill, with Sriracha, Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, mayonnaise, and other ingredients served over gluten-free quinoa.
- This recipe for Spicy Grilled Cilantro Garlic Chicken is super easy if you like to grill. If grilling isn’t your thing, you can easily cook it in the slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low and it would be just as delicious.
- Healthy, full of flavor, and easy to prepare, this Grilled Chicken and Bell Peppers is great on the grill or fried in your favorite olive oil on the stove top.
We hope you enjoyed these healthy sweet and spicy chicken recipes and we’re sure you’ll agree that healthy eating really is simple to accomplish with the right recipe and very little time or effort. If you love these recipe ideas, be sure to visit our recipes section for even more delicious and healthy dishes for your family to enjoy. To avoid searching for healthy family meals, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and we’ll send you a healthy recipe per day just for subscribing. Enjoy!