8 Simple and Delicious 30-Minute Chicken Dinners
Need a simple and delicious weeknight meal, but you don’t have a lot of time? These 8 simple and delicious 30-Minute Chicken Dinners are the perfect solution. They offer plenty of flavor, but you can have any one of them on the table in 30 minutes or less. Packed with protein and vegetables, these 8 dishes are sure to be a hit at the dinner table without a lot of fuss in the kitchen.
- You simply won’t believe how easy this 30-Minute Yellow Chicken Curry is to put together. This restaurant-style dish is healthy, quick, and delicious. What more could you ask for on a busy weeknight?
- Done in less time than it takes to make a run for Chinese take out, this Teriyaki Cashew Chicken is going to be a huge hit at the dinner table. This dish cooks up in the skillet in about 30 minutes and it is amazing served over instant white rice.
- Honey-Dipped Chicken is a perfect and easy weeknight meal. The crunchy pretzel coating paired with honey mustard is a nice flavor combination the whole family will enjoy.
- When in doubt, smother it with cheese and bacon. That’s the philosophy behind this irresistible recipe for Parmesan Crusted Chicken with Bacon. Simple and delicious, this is the perfect weeknight meal.
- You don’t have a ton of time to cook, but you don’t want to order out because you don’t want to spend the money (or calories)? That’s where this recipe for Weeknight Cashew Chicken will come to your rescue. Ready in about 30 minutes, this is a meal even the kids will love.
- In the mood for Italian, but don’t think you have the time? As long as you remembered to take out the chicken to thaw in the morning, you can have this simple recipe for Chicken Parmesan table ready in just about 30 minutes.
- Love chicken pot pie, but you don’t have time for the “real deal” on a busy weeknight? Turn to this recipe for Mini Chicken Pot Pies instead. All of the flavor of your traditional favorite in about half the time.
- For busy weeknights, it’s great to have some good standby recipes that you can prepare in about 30 minutes. What’s even better is when they are one-pot cooking recipes. This Chicken Florentine Pasta is delicious and fits both of those requirements.
We hope you love these simple 30-Minute Chicken Dinners as much as we do. If you enjoyed these easy meal ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!