Outdoor entertaining just got more delicious with this 6-ingredient recipe for Sweet and Spicy Grilled Pork Ribs. A brown sugar, garlic, and cayenne pepper rub gives these ribs a flavorful glaze that’s second to none!
What are you grilling this weekend?
If you are a huge fan of grilled ribs, this 6-ingredient recipe will thrill you. These Sweet and Spicy Grilled Pork Ribs are perfect for outdoor entertaining. Everyone will be talking about the aroma and the flavor for the entire grilling season and begging you for the recipe. A simple mixture of garlic, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar is rubbed on Smithfield Extra Tender Pork St Louis Style Ribs then slowly grilled to tender perfection. Serve with corn on the cob, baked potatoes, or any of your favorite grilled sides, and impress all of your party guests. Outdoor grilling has never been so satisfying!
- 1 pkg Smithfield Extra Tender Pork St Louis Style Ribs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Cut your ribs in half for easier handling.
- Heat your charcoal grill to a medium heat.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a medium bowl. Rub half of the rub on the meat and leave the other half to rub on during the grilling process. Allow the rub to turn into a glaze over the meat (approximately 10 minutes.)
- Place the sections of ribs on the grill over indirect heat for 1.5-2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 150ºF.
- Remove from the grill for 5 minutes before serving.
Home Chef Tip: When you flip the ribs during the grilling process, add a little more of the rub each time for added flavor.
We hope you enjoy this Grilled Pork Ribs recipe from Bless Her Heart Y’all, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Grilling Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Smithfield.