These Honey Jalapeño Grilled Pork Ribs are a sweet and spicy dinner combo that’s perfect for a weeknight meal or outdoor entertaining. Tender and juicy ribs simple enough for a grilling novice to make.
Take outdoor entertaining to a new level!
Bust out the grill because the flavor combination of these Honey Jalapeño Grilled Pork Ribs is out of this world! For this outdoor grilling recipe, the secret is definitely in the sauce and the selection of high-quality, tender and juicy ribs. The marinade is a blend of pantry staples that you probably already have on hand and the sweet and spicy result sets these ribs above the rest. Using Smithfield Extra Tender Pork Back Ribs ensures that you have the most tender grilled pork ribs on the block. Ribs this beautiful and delicious might look intimidating to make, but they’re not. This amazing meal is so simple, even a grilling novice will look like a master!
- 1 rack Smithfield Extra Tender Pork Back Ribs
- 1 tsp smoke seasoning
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- ⅓ cup spicy mustard
- 1 large jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp tabasco sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add ¼ cup of brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of tabasco sauce, and 1 teaspoon of smoke seasoning to a bowl.
- Mix these ingredients together and rub them into the Smithfield Pork Back Ribs.
- Allow to marinate for an hour.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a saucepan and mix them together.
- Simmer mixture of low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and chill until ready to use.
- Once ribs are marinated, heat grill on low.
- Cook ribs for 20 minutes on each side, basting with the barbecue sauce.
- Once ribs have reached an internal temperature of 300ºF, remove them from the grill.
- Top with Honey Jalapeño Barbecue Sauce, honey, and jalapeño slices.
- Serve and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: If you're hosting an outdoor party for a large crowd, be sure to double the recipe so that you have enough for everyone to enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this Honey Jalapeño Grilled Pork Ribs recipe from Mom Unleashed, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Grilling Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Smithfield.