These Grilled Pork Fajitas are the perfect 30-minute meal for a busy weeknight dinner. This easy dinner recipe gets a sweet makeover with farmers market fresh Mango Salsa that’s the perfect touch for summer entertaining.
Got 30 minutes? Make Grilled Pork Fajitas!
Give traditional fajitas a fresh new twist when you make these simple Grilled Pork Fajitas topped with farmers market fresh Mango Salsa. This colorful dish is a 30-minute meal that’s a budget-friendly weeknight dinner, yet fancy enough to serve at your next get together with friends. With just 10 simple ingredients including fresh boneless pork chops, peppers, mangoes, cilantro, onions, tortillas, and other easily-found items, this easy dinner recipe is a total win!
- 4-5 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp water
- 10 medium tortillas
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 large lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Grill pork chops for 8-10 minutes.
- While pork chops are grilling, heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Add peppers and onion to pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Slice pork chops into long strips. Add pork to pan with peppers and onion.
- In small bowl, mix fajita seasoning and water. Pour over pork, peppers, and onions. Mix until evenly coated.
- Serve over tortillas with Mango Salsa. Garnish with cilantro, cheese, sour cream, and all your favorite fajita toppings.
- Combine the mango, red pepper, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, and cilantro and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Home Chef Tip: For the salsa, you can add other seasonal fruit, like peaches, to sweeten up the mix even more!
Love this Mango Salsa recipe? Try these!
- Farmers Market Fruit Salsa
- Peach Tomato Salsa
- Tex-Mex Restaurant Style Salsa
- Semi-Homemade Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa
- Tropical Pineapple Mango Salsa
We hope you enjoy these Grilled Pork Fajitas with Mango Salsa from Kara at Happy Go Lucky, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our 30-Minute Meals Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Fresh Boneless Pork Chops at Walmart. #QualityFreshPork