Whether you’re looking for a plant-based meal or a Keto Diet friendly dish, this Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice Bowl will not disappoint! This low carb rice bowl is packed with Greek flavors and it’s the perfect 15-minute meal for a busy weeknight.
Looking for a plant-based meal?
If there is one concept I’ve become completely enamored with over time, it’s cauliflower rice!
Just like any vegan recipe, cauliflower rice can be a complete dud if not done right. You have to pack on the flavor and texture or it will disappoint. It’s a great way to mix it up in the kitchen, packs more nutrients, more fiber making it more filling, and lower carb than any rice!
Whether you’re craving dishes with flavor or something that’s veggie packed and on the lighter side, you’re going to love this Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice Bowl!
Mediterranean flavors in a low-carb rice bowl!
One flavor concept that can be incorporated into countless dishes is Greek! Their dishes are typically heavy on the veggies, but also the flavor. You can use them in anything and everything as they just blend seamlessly together!
What’s fabulous about this Keto Diet friendly dish?
It’s quick, easy, affordable, veggie and flavor packed, and light but filling. The dressing ties it all together! It’s perfect for any season, can easily be made in bulk, great for entertaining, and it’s the perfect dish to pair with whatever protein you like.
If you’re all about everything Greek or cauliflower rice, you’re going to love this dish!
- 2 bags frozen cauliflower rice (whole foods)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup Italian olives
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup good red wine vinegar
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- In a pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower rice. Cook for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, dill, and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set in the fridge to cool or allow to come to room temperature.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients.
- Combine the dressing ingredients. Toss and coat the entire dish with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Home Chef Tip: If you want a dish with more protein, add in some cooked chicken.
Love this cauliflower rice bowl? Pin it for later!
We hope you love this Mediterranean Cauliflower Rice Bowl recipe from SoFabFood Home Chef, Gabrielle from Eat. Drink. Shrink., as much as we do. If you love this healthier classic, stop by our Vegetarian section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!