Learn how to make a refreshing Coconut Water Vodka Cocktail with coconut water, vodka, diet cranberry juice, and fresh lime juice. Top your cocktail off with coconut flakes for a flavorful summer drink.
This Coconut Water Vodka Cocktail recipe is so simple and refreshing. Using a diet cranberry juice will keep the sugar content lower so you don’t feel as guilty about indulging a bit. When it is hot outside, a refreshing cocktail really hits the spot after a long day at work.
We’re not claiming that a cocktail can be healthy, but this cocktail does have some health properties because of the coconut water. The health benefits include:
- Coconut water hydrates your body naturally.
- It’s gluten free.
- It is jam-packed with naturally occurring electrolytes.
- Coconut water actually contains more potassium than a banana.
- It has no fat and no cholesterol.
- 2 Oz Vodka
- 2 Oz Coconut Water
- 2 Oz Diet Cranberry Juice
- Juice of one lime
- Coconut Shavings
- Ice Cubes
- Cut lime in half.
- Lay coconut shavings on a small plate.
- Wipe the rim of your low ball glass with the lime.
- Turn your glass upside down onto the coconut shavings and swirl it to get the shavings onto the rim of the glass.
- Fill your glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Vodka, Coconut Water, Diet Cranberry Juice, and the juice of one lime, and stir.
We hope you love this refreshing recipe for Coconut Water-Diet Cranberry-Vodka Cocktail as much as we do. If you love this fun summer cocktail, be sure to find more like it in our Cocktails section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing for summer. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Message intended for our readers 21+ only. Please drink responsibly!