If you’re hosting happy hour at home or preparing a weeknight dinner and you’re in search of an easy recipe, this Herb Mushroom Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe is for you! A 15-minute appetizer or side that’s so simple, the kids can help.
What’s not to love about this garlic bread recipe?
Everything about this Herb Mushroom Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe is a winning combination! It’s a 15-minute appetizer that’s perfect for happy hour at home or a side for your family’s weeknight dinner. This loaded garlic bread uses only four main ingredients plus a few spices, but delivers so much flavor and adds a special touch to the appetizer table. Because the recipe calls for Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread instead of traditional butter that’s hard to spread, this is a great recipe to turn to if you’re cooking with kids. They can squeeze on the spread, add the toppings, and all you have to do is put it in the oven. In just 15 minutes, you have a savory garlic bread that pairs perfectly with so many entrées and the kids will be proud they helped!
- 6 tbsp Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread
- 6 slices french bread
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp rosemary, minced
- 2 tsp parsley
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Arrange slices of bread on a non-stick baking sheet. Top each slice of bread with about 1 tbsp of Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. Spread evenly.
- Add equal amounts of garlic on each slice of bread. Take half of the amount of cheese and spread evenly over each slice of bread.
- Top each slice of bread with mushrooms and equal amounts of rosemary, parsley, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining cheese and warm in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Home Chef Tip: Don't like mushrooms? Use your favorite vegetable instead. This is great with asparagus, shaved Brussels sprouts, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
Love this simple appetizer? Try these too!
- You’re sure to impress party guests when you set out a platter of these Baked Brie Crostini with Figs and Pistachios. These savory small bites will be loved by all. A 5-ingredient appetizer perfect for happy hour!
- One low-stress solution for entertaining at home is creating a bruschetta bar for your friends to enjoy. With three steps, you can have an easy appetizer table to impress guests!
- This Roasted Persimmon Burrata Crostini recipe will be the star of the show at your next get together. Roasted persimmon, creamy Burrata cheese, and fresh thyme top crunchy bread for an appetizer that’s irresistible!
We hope you enjoy this Herb Mushroom Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe from Beautiful Eats & Things, as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more recipes like it, visit the Land O Lakes® site. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Land O Lakes®. #EasySqueezy