These 3-Ingredient Goat Cheese Crab Wontons are perfect for all of your entertaining needs. Small bites are a must for a happy hour celebration at home and this 30-minute appetizer is the one you want to serve! Topped with Nectarine Salsa, the best appetizer you’ll ever love!
Small bites perfect for at-home entertaining!
Looking for an easy, 30-minute or less appetizer to serve to guests? Look no further! These 3-Ingredient Goat Cheese Crab Wontons are exactly what you’re looking for. A wonton cup is filled with creamy goat cheese that’s topped with a mini crab cake and baked to create the perfect small bites for entertaining guests. Top them with some homemade Nectarine Salsa for added flavor and freshness no one at the party will be able to resist!
- 2 Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes
- 8 oz creamy goat cheese
- 12 wonton wrappers
- Green onions, finely chopped
- Nectarine Salsa
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Slightly flatten each of the large crab cakes.
- Using a glass with a small mouth or a medium cookie scoop make 6 mini cakes out of each larger crab cake.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each muffin cup. Press down to form a small cup.
- Slice goat cheese thinly and put one slice into each wonton wrapper.
- Top cheese with a mini crab cake.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- While wonton cups are baking make nectarine salsa.
Home Chef Tip: You can certainly serve these wonton cups with store-bought salsa, but we highly recommend you make Homemade Nectarine Salsa for maximum flavor!
Love this 30-minute appetizer? Try these!
- Impress party guests with a a platter of these Baked Brie Crostini with Figs and Pistachios. These savory small bites will be loved by all. A 5-ingredient appetizer perfect for happy hour!
- You need this simple recipe for BBQ Chicken Sliders for all of your entertaining. This 5-ingredient appetizer is a huge hit at parties. It doubles as the perfect cheap kid-friendly meal for busy weeknights.
- This Creamy Cheesy Crab Dip recipe uses Old Bay seasoning and two kinds of cheeses to create an irresistible taste sensation. Ready in about 30 minutes, this fancy appetizer is what you need for all of your upcoming gatherings!
We hope you enjoy these Goat Cheese Crab Wontons from 2 Cookin’ Mamas as much as we do. If you love this recipe and you’re looking for more like it, stop by The Fresh Market site. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Campaign partnered with #TheFreshMarket.