If you’re in need of a new hot dish for meal time that doesn’t take a lot of time, this Grilled Vegetable Burrito recipe is perfect for you. This is a versatile meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights.
Fall is the perfect time of the year to stock up on fresh vegetables at the Farmer’s Market. Zucchini, onions, peppers, squash – there are SO many options! And all of these delicious vegetables are perfect for hot dinners as the weather cools down.
If you’re in need of a new hot dish for meal time, this Grilled Vegetable Burrito is the perfect option! One of the reasons that I love it so much is because of its versatility. You can just swap out the vegetables for anything you have on hand, wrap it in your tortilla, grill it, and enjoy! It’s a nice, quick meal for those busy Autumn evenings.
- 1 Cup of Vegetables of choice + ½ cup onions, ½ cup peppers
- 1 large tortilla
- ½ of an Avocado
- 1 Tbsp Oil to sauté vegetables
- ½ Tsp Cumin
- ½ Tsp Chili Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Sauté the vegetables on medium heat in the oil for 5-7 minutes or until they're mostly soft.
- Layer in the tortilla and spread the avocado on top.
- Wrap into a burrito and cook on the grill 2-3 minutes per side or until crispy.
- Serve hot and with some chips!
We hope you love this simple recipe for Grilled Vegetable Burritos from SoFabFood Contributor, Ashley from Hello Nature, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our 30-Minute Meals section for more easy weeknight meal ideas. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!