This Gluten-Free Blackberry Peach Crumble is so simple to make, you’ll be wanting to make it all year long for all of your entertaining. Fresh and flavorful, this is a delightful dessert!
Hey SoFabFood readers! I’m Megan, girl with a lot of food intolerances, lover of amazing quick dessert recipes, and the blogger behind A Dash of Megnut, a food blog that focuses on gluten-free and other allergy-friendly recipes. With summer weather right around the corner, today I’m sharing with you an easy recipe for a Gluten-Free Blackberry Peach Crumble. It’s so easy to make, you’ll be wanting to make it all season.
Gluten-Free Blackberry Peach Crumble Recipe
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 3 cups blackberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp cold butter, cut into little cubes (can also use dairy-free butter)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place the sliced peaches and blackberries into an 8x8" baking dish. Sprinkle granulated sugar and cornstarch over the fruit and mix to cover the fruit completely.
- In a food processor, process 3/4 cup of the oats until it makes a fine flour.
- In a bowl, mix together oat flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cold butter with your hands or a fork until the butter is the size of peas and most of the topping holds together. Crumble topping over the fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 50 minutes to an hour, or until the top is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling.
Home Chef Tip: You can use frozen fruit in this recipe to make prep quicker and enjoy this crumble during every season!
We hope you love this Gluten-Free Blackberry Peach Crumble recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Megan from A Dash of Megnut, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!