This DIY Pineapple and Passion Fruit Sangria recipe is simple to make and it’s certain to become a new summertime favorite. It’s a sweet and sparkly summertime cocktail that’s perfect for dinner or parties!
This recipe for Pineapple and Passion Fruit Sangria is one of our new summertime favorites that we know you’re going to love too. There is nothing quite like summertime entertaining and having the perfect cocktail prepared when your adult guests arrive is a must. This sweet and sparkly summer cocktail is a real crowd pleaser that’s great to prepare in big batches. Don’t bother with a full rolling cocktail cart, just serve this signature drink instead and everyone will have a great time. Pair this with grilled burgers and some pasta salad for the perfect summertime party!
- 1 bottle Arbor Mist Strawberry Moscato, chilled
- 2 cups chilled passion fruit juice
- 2 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 1 cup chilled white grape juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- Cut up fresh fruit such as tart apples, strawberries, kiwi, oranges, and peaches, for serving.
- Gather your ingredients and pitcher.
- Visit the original recipe post on Culinary Hill for full preparation instructions.
- Relax and enjoy your new signature drink!
We hope you love this refreshing cocktail recipe for Pineapple and Passion Fruit Sangria as much as we do. If you love this fun summer cocktail, be sure to find more like it in our Cocktails section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing for summer. Enjoy!
Disclosure: Message intended for our readers 21+ only. Please drink responsibly!