The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #ShowMeTheShine #CollectiveBias
Raspberry Limeade Gin Fizz from Frugal Foodie Mama
Spring is in the air which means we can all start enjoying weekend brunches and lazy afternoons on the deck taking in the sunshine and warmer weather. On warm spring weekends, we love gathering with friends, enjoying the outdoors, and serving refreshing, sparkling cocktails that reflects the mood of the season. This Raspberry Limeade Gin Fizz cocktail is one of our new springtime favorites. When you combine fresh raspberries and lime with bubbly club soda and a little gin, you just can’t go wrong.
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ half of fresh lime, cut in two
- 3 oz of your favorite gin
- Simple syrup, to your preferred sweetness (start with 2 tbsp and add more if needed)
- Crushed ice
- Club soda
- Lime slices or wheels for garnishing
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Frugal Foodie Mama for full preparation instructions.
- Relax and enjoy your refreshing spring cocktail.
This sparkling Raspberry Limeade Gin Fizz cocktail is absolutely perfect for springtime gatherings with friends. If you love this refreshing cocktail recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!