These Apple Pie Roll Ups are perfect for fall! These delicious and easy little bites combine all of the best parts of fresh apple pie without any of the difficulty.
Pie season! Is there anything better? Warm, delicious smells wafting from the kitchen, gathering friends and family around the table; it’s the best. While I love the flavors and the tastes of pie season, the actual creation of the homemade pie has always been something that has overwhelmed me. The pressure of making crusts/lattices/fillings, and actually getting them right, has often led me to my local bakery or the frozen food section in desperation to buy a pie someone else made so I can still enjoy all of the goodness of pie season without the added stress.
Apple Pie Roll Ups are Perfect for Fall!
If you are a pie lover, but a pie worrier like me, today I have the perfect recipe for you: Apple Pie Roll Ups! These delicious and easy little bites combine all of the best parts of apple pie without any of the difficulty: crispy crust, warm, gooey apples, and lots of apple pie flavor! They are so easy to make that I even got my toddlers in on the action and they loved spreading and rolling their creations. This recipe is the perfect, low-stress alternative to pie baking and you are going to love them.
- 2 Apples
- 2 Sheets Store-Bought Pie Crust
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Apple Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Roll out pie crust on floured surface and cut into 8 slices. Wash apple and cut into 8 slices.
- Combine spices and brown sugar in a bowl. In a separate bowl, melt butter completely in microwave.
- Brush each dough slice with butter. Liberally spoon sugar/spice mixture onto each buttered slice, coating it completely.
- Place an apple slice at the top of each crust slice and roll closed.
- Place each roll up on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until dough is a deep golden brown and apples are softened.
Home Chef Tip: For holiday gatherings, top these roll ups with warm caramel for a fun variation and serve them with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
That’s it! So delicious and easy to make, you can have a scrumptious little pie bite anytime!
What fun fall recipes are you most looking forward to pulling out of the oven this year? We hope you love this Apple Pie Roll Ups recipe SoFabFood Contributor, Liz from The Pretty Life Girls, as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!