Easy desserts that look (and taste) spectacular are always a hit. These No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups are light, delicious, and so simple to make. You can’t ask for more than that!
No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups Recipe
The lime flavoring in these No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups can be swapped for any flavor that you like. If you are making several, you may want to make some lemon and some lime. Everyone always appreciates some options.
The crust, made with a mixture of graham crumbs and animal cookies, has a unique taste and texture that will have everyone asking how you made this dessert! They never have to know just how simple it is to whip together.
Desserts like these No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups, served in individual containers, are great for family dinners, holiday gatherings, or any other event. They can be prepared ahead of time so no cutting and serving is required. Additionally, you can make the servings smaller if you plan on having a choice of several desserts to end the meal. Your guests won’t feel guilty about trying them all.
Light, fluffy, and full of fun flavors, this dessert recipe offers a beautiful presentation!
Since this recipe comes together so quickly, it’s simple to make a huge batch if you are having a large gathering at your house.
- 1 Cup Graham crackers, crushed
- 1 Cup Animal cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- ½ Cup Icing sugar
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Package of Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Package of Crystal Light (individual size), lime flavor
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Crushed graham crackers or animal cookies
- Place the crushed graham crackers and animal cookies into a bowl. Mix well.
- Melt the butter and pour over top of the crust mixture.
- Spoon into the bottom of the serving dishes. There is no need to pack it down.
- In the chilled bowl of a mixer combine the heavy cream, icing sugar, and sugar. With the whisk attachment mix and slowly increase speed. Continue until the mixture is fluffy.
- In another bowl, whip the softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the lime flavoring to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. If desired, add a bit of green food coloring and stir again. Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream mixture and whisk on a low or medium speed until smooth.
- Transfer the cheesecake into a piping bag and add to the serving dishes over the crust mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and then embellish with toppings before serving.
Home Chef Tip: Not a fan of lime or want to offer a variety to party guests? Substitute any fruit flavoring you like for the lime. You can use lemon, strawberry, cherries, or any other flavor you desire!
We hope you love these No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Cups from SoFabFood Contributor, Bella from xoxo Bella, as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!