5 Wholesome Breakfast Recipes
Starting your family’s day off right with a wholesome breakfast is very important. We all know this, but sometimes it’s a struggle to get a nutritious and delicious meal on the table before work and school. Not sure what to make in the mornings? We can help! These 5 delicious and wholesome breakfast recipes are sure to jump start everyone’s day and they are all healthier versions of family favorites.
- You’ll love these Gluten-Free Strawberry Muffins made with almond flour from Amy at Savvy Saving Couple. She uses fresh strawberries in her recipe and the result is nothing short of delicious.
- These Pumpkin Spice Waffles from Carissa at All in All are vegan and gluten free. This pumpkin-infused breakfast tastes amazing and it’s a lot healthier than most of the other pumpkin recipes you see floating around the internet.
- Did you know that you can cook homemade oatmeal in a rice cooker? Danielle from Simmworks Family shares her easy cooking method and her recipe for Homemade Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.
- Marina from Mommy Snippets and her family are trying to eat healthier these days. They love muffins, but most muffin recipes don’t fit into the healthy category so she came up with a recipe for Wholesome Morning Glory Muffins. We’re sure you’re going to love this recipe!
- If you love waffles, you’re going to want to devour these Whole Wheat Blender Waffles that Becca from It’s Yummi makes. Despite the heavier density of the whole wheat, these waffles are still light and fluffy, and filled with whole grains and lots of protein from the cottage cheese and eggs.
We hope you enjoyed these wholesome breakfast recipes. If you love these recipe ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe updates, like us on Facebook, follow along on Twitter, and stop by our Google+ Community to see the recipes our community members are sharing. Bon appetit!