The Social Fabric® Member responsible for creating this original recipe was compensated by Collective Bias® and its advertiser. #MullerMoment #CollectiveBias
Easy Chocolate Waffles from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
If you’re looking for a decadent breakfast that’s reminiscent of your favorite restaurant-style breakfast but has a little bit of a healthier twist, look no further. These Easy Chocolate Waffles Topped with Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt are a delicious touch of indulgence to either start your day with or enjoy as a treat to close it out. This amazing recipe was inspired by the new ice cream inspired yogurts from Muller. If you haven’t tried them yet, you need to head to Walmart to pick some up and while you’re there, pick up the ingredients to make these delicious chocolate waffles too.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1¼ cups buttermilk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Müller® Mint Chocolate Chip Yogurt (3-4 containers)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Head to the original recipe on I Should Be Mopping the Floor for full preparation and cooking instructions.
- Serve and enjoy the deliciousness!
We hope you love these decadent chocolate waffles as much as we do. If you like this recipe, visit our Breakfast section for even more recipes to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!