Make breakfast amazing with these 6 Breakfast Ideas that are simpler than you think!
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but sometimes it seems impossible to get a homemade breakfast on the table on busy weekdays. These 6 Simple Breakfast Ideas make all of that stress a thing of the past. They are all delicious, satisfying, and way easier to make than they look. Since they can all be made the night before, these easy breakfast ideas take the stress out of your morning rush and fill it with a flavorful meal instead.
- These Salsa Egg Bites are fun, different, and kid approved. These sassy little egg bites contain a good amount of homemade salsa, as well as a small amount of shredded potato and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Panera has nothing on this Cinnamon Crunch Braided Bread recipe. Soft, homemade bread makes up the base of this delicious breakfast bread. Homemade cinnamon chips fill the inside and it’s topped with a cinnamon crunch streusel. This recipe does take a little more time, but it’s so good, we just had to share!
- This French Toast Granola recipe is so simple, you’ll want to make it every week. We’re talking big clusters of crunchy, nutty, french toast flavored deliciousness. Preparation is so easy that you’ll be ready to pop it into the oven before it’s even preheated.
- Quick breads are always a great solution for breakfast, and this recipe for Cranberry and Oats Quick Bread is one of our favorites. All of the delicious freshness of traditional homemade bread without all of the wait time.
- These Banana Oatmeal Crunch Muffins are sure to satisfy your family’s hunger in the mornings. Because they contain oatmeal, they’ll keep them full longer so they won’t be left starving by lunchtime.
- Skip the boxed mix and make Make-Ahead Pancakes instead. No buttermilk or eggs? No problem! They aren’t even necessary with this recipe. As an added bonus, you can store these in the freezer and heat them up when breakfast time rolls around.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these simple and delicious breakfast ideas. If you like these breakfast ideas, visit our Breakfast section for even more recipes to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!