6 Delicious Breakfast Ideas that are Perfect for Springtime!
Springtime is a great time to incorporate fresh fruits into your recipes since so many of them are in season right now. We love fresh and fruity breakfasts to start our days off right and these 6 breakfast ideas are simply divine. Start your family’s busy days off on the right foot with one of these amazing recipes that are as simple as they are delicious!
- Springtime calls for lemonade so these Strawberry Lemonade Muffins are perfect for the season. These sweet muffins are loaded with chopped fresh strawberries and flavored with lemon juice and lemon zest.
- If your family loves peanut butter and jelly, you are going to love this recipe for Peanut Butter and Jelly Donuts. You won’t believe how simple this recipe is to make and how absolutely delicious these donuts really are!
- This Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze recipe not only tastes great, but is really pretty too! It’s just the thing to make a special menu for a weekend brunch or Mother’s Day.
- We love the idea of combining one of our favorite dessert cakes with fresh strawberries to make this fantastic Angel Food Cake French Toast Breakfast Casserole. Fresh, super simple, and delicious, this recipe is sure to be a huge hit at your house too.
- Mini Ebelskivers are just little round pancake balls. Ebelskivers come from Denmark and are traditionally served around Christmas time, but you can serve these Mini Blueberry Pancake Bites year round for a fun and simple breakfast treat.
- If you love cinnamon raisin oatmeal, you’re going to love this recipe for Oat Flour Muffins with Raisins. This is the perfect gluten-free breakfast on the go!
We hope you’ve enjoyed these simple and delicious breakfast ideas. If you like these fresh and fruity breakfasts, visit our Breakfast section for even more like them to help you start your day off right. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible breakfast food inspiration. Enjoy!