6 Pasta Salads that are perfect for your next family picnic!
We love pasta salads because they are perfect for springtime picnics, as a side dish to a family meal, or even as a hearty lunch all by themselves. There are so many different types of pastas and the vegetables and sauces you can use in pasta salads can vary so greatly that you can create a new version each time depending on your taste preferences. We found 6 pasta salad recipes that we absolutely love and we couldn’t wait to share them with you.
- This hearty dish might just be our Favorite Pasta Salad. It’s highly customizable so you can take the basis of this recipe and switch it up a bit depending on what you already have in your refrigerator and pantry.
- This mayonnaise-based Prosciutto and Asparagus Pasta Salad is packed with flavor. Tossed with a lemony dressing, it’s a simple yet sophisticated salad that would pair perfectly with chicken for dinner.
- If you have leftover spaghetti noodles, you’ll definitely want to try this recipe for Spaghetti Salad. Simply mix the noodle with fresh vegetables and McCormick’s Salad Supreme for a delicious pasta salad the whole family will love.
- This Pepper and Broccoli Pasta Salad is colorful, simple to make, and completely satisfying. This pasta salad is great for a barbecue, potluck, or as side dish. It is deliciously creamy and you will probably make it more than once.
- With a vinegar-based dressing and loads of fresh vegetables, this Pasta and Cucumber Salad would be a huge hit at your next family picnic.
- If you love Walmart’s version of Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Salad, you’ll definitely want to try this copycat recipe. Instead of heading to the store to buy gallons for your next party, make it at home instead.
We hope you enjoy the flavors of spring with these 6 colorful and simple pasta salads as much as we do. If you enjoyed these easy meal enhancers, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!