If you love fruity desserts and you’re looking for a new recipe, you need to try all 7 of these Fruity Summer Dessert Recipes. Packed with seasonal fruity goodness, these recipes will be a hit at the dinner table or your next summer gathering.
Spring and summer are the perfect seasons for making delicious desserts since so many fresh fruits are in season. If you love fruity desserts as much as we do, you’re going to love these simple and flavorful Fruity Summer Dessert Recipes. Packed with seasonal fruit and paired with other amazing flavors, these 7 recipes are sure to become favorites in your house too.
- When you’re planning your next date night in, you’ll want to turn to this easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake for Two recipe. This is a soft, creamy cheesecake topped with strawberry sauce without all of the mess and fuss of traditional cheesecake recipes.
- Harness the flavors of summer with this simple recipe for Lemon Curd Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. Zesty, lemony cupcakes topped with a delicious lemon cheese frosting, then garnished with fresh lemons and raspberries. This recipe is sure to delight!
- This recipe for a Non-Traditional Strawberry Shortcake combines two of our all-time favorite desserts. With this recipe, the shortcakes are layered with a yummy cheesecake flavored filling and juicy strawberries for a dessert that will thrill anyone’s tastebuds.
- Walnuts baked in a sugar syrup give this Sugared Walnut Fruit Salad a sweet crunch. We love this recipe because it is completely customizable and you can use your favorite seasonal fruits to make a dessert that’s completely your own.
- Fresh peaches and fig jam pair perfectly together in this recipe for Peaches and Fig Strudel. If you love strudel, but it’s always seemed too difficult of a dessert to tackle, you’re going to love this step-by-step recipe and pictorial.
- These Blueberry Crumb Bars are made with sweet, fresh blueberries and a buttery crumb topping and they’re perfect for summer parties. We love this recipe because it is as simple to make as it is delicious.
- This recipe for Blueberry Crumble Bars is incredibly simple and highly customizable. There are only a few ingredients, many of which are probably sitting right inside your pantry. If you don’t have fresh blueberries, try frozen, or try whatever other fresh fruit you might have on hand.
We hope you love these fun and simple Fruity Summer Dessert Recipes as much as we do. If you like these delicious dessert recipes, stop by our Desserts section to find more like them. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!