You need to make this Cheese Tortellini Salad with Corn and Tomatoes for your next get together. A summery pasta salad filled with cheese tortellini, fresh vegetables and feta, tossed in lemon vinaigrette. #ArtofEntertaining The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Cheese Tortellini Salad with Corn and Tomatoes
This bright and colorful Cheese Tortellini Salad is packed with fresh, seasonal flavors. Cooked cheese tortellini is mixed with fresh vegetables and feta, then it’s topped with a lemon vinaigrette that gives it an added zest. The beauty of this salad is that you can serve it cold or at room temperature and it’s still just as delicious, making it perfect for outdoor gatherings. Also perfect for a date night in, a bowl of this colorful salad pairs beautifully with a nice glass Estancia Chardonnay. Any way you toss it, this is one versatile and delicious salad that you really need to try!
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced or grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 22 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1 cup halved/quartered grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 5 leaves fresh basil, torn or chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Celebrating Sweets for full preparation instructions.
We hope you love this Cheese Tortellini Salad with Corn and Tomatoes as much as we do. If you enjoyed this delicious recipe, be sure to visit our Salad Section for more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!