The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
Holiday baking is always fun, but we all seem to step it up a notch at Christmas time. Beth from Hungry Happenings feels that holiday baking should be fun and stress free and that’s exactly the experience that these Honey Maid and Skippy Reindeer Pops gave her. These fun and festive pops actually got her finally excited for the Christmas holiday. Need a little holiday cheer in your life too? If so, you’re definitely going to want to make these fun and festive pops!
- 8 Honey Maid Chocolate Graham Crackers
- ⅓ cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup light cocoa confectionery coating wafers
- 1 cup white confectionery coating wafers
- ⅔ cup light cocoa confectionery coating wafers
- ¼ cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 red jelly beans 16 large (1/2 inch) candy eyes
- Gather the supplies.
- Head over to the original recipe on Hungry Happenings for full preparation and cooking instructions.
This recipe does take a little bit of work, but you’ll have to admit, the results are definitely worth your time and we’re sure you’ll be singing Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer while you prepare these fun treats. If you love this recipe and would like to find more like it, be sure to visit our holiday Pinterest boards for all kinds of fun ideas for the holiday season. You can also find daily recipe ideas on our Facebook page, so be sure to like us there too. Happy holidays!