9 Holiday Cookie Recipes
Are you still trying to decide on what holiday cookies to make for this year? We have 9 holiday cookie recipes we are thrilled to share with you from our Social Fabric® members to tempt your taste buds. These classic cookies are sure to be a hit on your dessert table or you can give them as gifts and share them with neighbors.
- Easy Peanut Butter and Nutella cookies from Molly at Just a Little Creativity are sure to help you in the kitchen with their ease of preparation.
- Chrysa from Thrifty Jinky loves her Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies Recipe and thinks your family will too.
- Tammy is sharing her Nutella Blossom Cookie Recipe. These are classic kiss blossom cookies, but instead of using peanut butter, she used Nutella.
- Chocolate Peppermint Easy Peasy Cookies are Robyn’s go-to recipe when she needs to bake cookies fast. You will love how easy and delicious this recipe is!
- Double Cranberry Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Rachel at Bakerita are the perfect addition to your holiday table and will look stunning!
- What’s Christmas without Sparkly Gingersnaps? Stephanie from Mostly Homemade says these cookies are perfect for nibbling on during tree trimming time.
- A tradition for many families are Mexican Wedding Cookies. This recipe from Diana of The Kennedy Adventures is so simple that your kids can help!
- Molasses Crinkles are great served at a holiday party or given as gifts. These cookies from Deb at Recipes for My Boys will be a real crowd pleaser.
- Low Carb Chocolate Crinkles will be a hit with your carb-counting guests. Becca from It’s Yummi thinks these will become one of your new favorites and you won’t miss the carbs one bit!
We hope you enjoyed these easy holiday cookie recipes and we’re sure that any one of these will make your holiday even more complete. If you’d like to find more dessert recipes like these, be sure to check out our other dessert recipes. You can also like us on Facebook for daily recipes and join in on the conversations in our Google+ community to see what others are sharing. Happy holidays!