It’s a Holiday Cookie Recipe Roundup to share with family and friends! Are you getting into the holiday spirit with cookie sharing parties? Maybe you are hosting your very first party? Our Social Fabric® Community members are getting into the spirit of the holidays and sharing their cookie recipes with you! Maybe you’re giving at a local church function or your kids are in need of holiday treats to share with the class. No matter the occasion, we have you covered. Here are ten holiday cookie recipes you are going to want to prepare for family and friends
- What could be more decadent than Fudge Cookie Balls with Chocolate Ganache from Carissa Shaw
- Rebecca from Living Better Together says you will love her favorite Cookie Butter Balls
- Blackberry Linzer Cookies are an easy cookie to bake a head of time and decorate later! It’s Yummi shows you how.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies Recipe is a fun and easy holiday cookie Thrifty Jinxy says you will love!
- Pink Peppermint Christmas Cookie Recipe from Midwestern Moms is perfect for your next cookie swap!
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies from Mostly Homemade Mom is sure to please your family and friends!
- Kit from The Kittchen says Cream Cheese Cookies are sure to become your favorite with her fab recipe.
- Stephanie from A Grande Life loves her Italian Anise Cookies that she makes every holiday and believes these will be a hit for your family.
- Chocolate, Cranberry, Banana Bread Cookies is sure to be a hit at your holiday table, Stacey from Glued To My Crafts sure thinks so!
- A classic, Grandmas Gingerbread Men Cookies are sure to bring lots of smiles to your guest faces from Savvy Saving Couple.
Are you as excited for holiday parties as we are? Be sure to stop by our Recipe Section for more fun ideas for your next gathering. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow along on Twitter for daily recipe inspiration. And to get truly inspired, you’ll want to check out our many food boards on Pinterest. Happy holidays!