Slow Cooker season is upon us, are you looking for new recipes to try during this busy holiday season? Our Social Fabric® Community members are here to help you in the kitchen. You will love all of these Slow Cooker Stew Recipes and a lot of them can be made with your holiday leftovers. With many of you buried in snow or feeling the frigid cold, slow cooker stews will hit the sweet spot of your day!
- Chicken Stew in a slow cooker is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter day.
- Cowboy Slow Cooker Stew, cooked low and slow for a game day feast with your family and friends.
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Stew, one that will fill you up on a snowy day, plus the house will smell amazing.
- Mom’s Vegetable Beef Stew (Crock Pot) Heirloom Recipes handed down from generation to generation.
- Cuban Ropa Vieja made in your slow cooker is worth the wait.
If you love these slow cooker meals, be sure to visit our Recipes Roundups section to help you with even more ideas for quick meals on a tight schedule. You can like us on Facebook for daily recipe shares, and if you want to get truly inspired, you can find some amazing recipes by following us on Pinterest. Bon appetit!