Let these 5 One-Pot Meals come to the rescue at dinnertime on busy weeknights. Ready in about 30 minutes, absolutely delicious, and one-pot cleanup. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Busy weeknights call for easy meal solutions that deliver a delicious dish to the table quickly with minimal cleanup involved. That’s why these 5 One-Pot Meals rank high on our list. Whether you’re looking for a vegetarian meal, one packed with protein, something with the flavors of the Mediterranean, or a dish with an Italian flair, we’re sure you’ll find the recipe you’re looking for here. These 5 flavorful meals are so delicious that they are even featured on Yummly, a site that’s exclusively for amazing recipes from all over the internet. With the school year starting just around the corner, we’re keeping these 5 One-Pot Meal recipes handy and we think you should too. Your family will appreciate the hearty meal, and you’ll appreciate the fact that you don’t have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.
- We love good comfort food, but for family dinners, we try to keep things as healthy as we can. Not only is this recipe for Orange Chicken “Fried” Rice a healthy one, but it’s also on the table in just 15 minutes.
- Make this Mediterranean One Pan Pasta recipe in just 30 minutes. This one-pan pasta dish delivers the flavors of the Mediterranean with chickpeas, Kalamata olives, and rosemary.
- Learn how to make this non-traditional pasta dish, Red Pepper Sauce Pasta, with this simple step-by-step recipe. Roasted red peppers are blended with other fresh ingredients to create a thick, velvety sauce with a flavor that is sweet with a subtle bite at the end.
- Vegetarian Carrot and Fennel One Pot Rice is a quick and healthy dinner option for busy weeknights. Ready in just 25 minutes, this one pot Vegetarian Pilaf is also a great way to sneak in vegetables and a lot of flavor into easy weeknight meals.
- This Bistro Style Fettuccine recipe boasts of fresh baby spinach lightly sautéed in butter and olive oil, then tossed together with apricots, slivered almonds, and soppressata. It’s a light yet satisfying meal that’s Old-World gourmet and budget friendly.
We hope you enjoy these 5 One-Pot Meals as much as we do. If you’re looking for more like these, you should really head over to Yummly to sign up for an account and easily surf through and “Yum” your favorite recipes. You can even save them into organized collections within your very own recipe box. There are so many great featured on Yummly that you don’t want to miss like nutritional information, number of ingredients, time to prepare, and more. We love it so much that we’ve added a Yum button to SoFabFood so you can save our recipes directly to your Yummly recipe box. Enjoy!