6 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights!
If you’ve got a busy schedule this week and your family loves chicken, we’ve got 6 Slow Cooker Chicken recipes you’re going to want to add to your family meal plan. These flavorful, one-pot meals are simple to prepare and incredibly delicious. Put the ingredients in your slow cooker the night before, simmer these meals all day long, and come home from your busy day to a wonderful aroma and an amazing meal.
- This Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken gets its flavor from a simple homemade honey-based sauce. Serve this over rice with a side of broccoli for a delicious and fulfilling weeknight meal.
- Love Italian flavors? If so, you’re going to love this recipe for Slow Cooker Italian Chicken. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are seasoned with Italian spices and tomatoes, then slow cooked until they’re saucy and spicy.
- This Delicious Crock Pot Chicken recipe requires only 4 ingredients. When you see the ingredient list, you might initially think it’s an odd combination, but trust us, this simple meal is delicious!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marrakesh is a simple, healthy, budget-friendly, one-dish meal that’s perfect for a cold wintery evening. It’s chicken and vegetables in a thin, flavorful sauce that’s simmered to perfection.
- The flavor combination of garlic, fresh ginger, and soy sauce makes this Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken irresistible. Serve this with rice and broccoli to round out the meal.
- This Slow Cooked Chicken and Vegetables dish simmers in lemon juice and herbs all day long to produce tender and flavorful chicken that your whole family will enjoy.
We hope you love these Slow Cooker Chicken recipes as much as we do. If you enjoyed these meal ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Bon appétit!