5 Comforting Italian-Inspired Crock Pot Meals and Soups
Everyone appreciates warm comfort foods during the cold winter months so serving them up for your family meals is always a great idea. With busy work and school schedules, it often seems impossible to get a complete meal on the table and still have time to get everything else accomplished for the evening. Busy week nights are the perfect time to rely on your slow cooker for help. Dinner can be ready when you get home with these 5 delicious Italian-Inspired Crock Pot Meals and Soups.
- This Slow Cooker Sicilian Chicken Soup cooks all day, leaving little work for you. A peppery broth, fresh vegetables, and tender chicken make this satisfying soup a delight.
- Time-consuming lasagna recipes are a thing of the past with this Crock Pot White Turkey Lasagna. This new take on classic lasagna is a meal your family is sure to love.
- Try this Slow Cooker Tomato Soup with Tortellini and Goat Cheese for a unique flavor combination everyone will enjoy. This is a filling, creamy soup that’s slow cooked for hours and full of flavor.
- If you’re looking for a hearty Italian-inspired soup that’s packed with protein and healthy vegetables, this Italian Spinach Orzo Soup is the perfect recipe for you.
- This recipe for Crock Pot Tortellini Soup takes a little more “thought” than the normal slow cooker meal, but it’s totally worth it. This hearty soup will satisfy any soup or pasta craving.
We hope you love these Italian-Inspired Crock Pot meals and soups as much as we do. If you enjoyed these meal ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Bon appetit!