The next time you settle in for movie night, grab your salad spinner along with the microwave popcorn. This Tuesday Tip for Salad Spinner Buttered Popcorn will blow your mind. Now you can once and for all distribute melted butter evenly onto freshly popped popcorn.
We all know how this situation goes, right? It’s movie night and you want nothing more than to curl up with a bowl of hot, buttery popcorn and your favorite flick. It starts out okay, the popcorn kernels are light and fluffy, but then comes the hard part. Trying to get each piece coated in buttery goodness is near impossible. Not anymore! This Tuesday Tip for Salad Spinner Buttered Popcorn will have you gobbling up every buttered piece in no time.
Tuesday Tip: Salad Spinner Buttered Popcorn
This tip is so easy, you will wonder why no one has thought of it before. Place popped popcorn in your salad spinner, drizzle in melted butter, close the salad spinner, and spin! The melted butter will disburse evenly onto your popped kernels. Like that Tuesday Tip? Here are a few more you might enjoy.
- Lengthen the life of your fresh herbs. Learn how to Store Fresh Herbs in your refrigerator, and never let your hard work in the garden go to waste again.
- You absolutely need to try these methods for Storing Bananas. Stop throwing away unforgotten fruit; keep these frugal tips handy so you know how to speed up ripening and keep fruit fresh longer.
- This Pineapple Corer Slicer Peeler is a Kitchen Hack all on its own. It is the must-have tool for the perfect pineapple slices. If you love pineapple, you can’t live without this amazing tool in your life.
- Easily De-Pit an Avocado without making a mushy mess just by using a sharp kitchen knife. Don’t waste a lot of time or any of that healthy avocado by using a spoon.
- Introducing a new, innovative Kitchen Hack: Boil in a Bag Omelet Recipe. This is the only way to make an omelet during camping season.