Easily De-Pit an Avocado without making a mushy mess just by using a sharp kitchen knife. Don’t waste a lot of time or any of that healthy avocado using a spoon again!
Kitchen Hack: How to De-Pit an Avocado
You don’t have to have a mushy mess on your hands when trying to scoop the pit out of the avocado. This little trick only requires a couple good whacks and the pit is pulled right out with a sharp kitchen knife. Avocados are really healthy so you should be adding them to as many recipes as you can, and this hack takes the mess out of the process.
- Cut your avocado lengthwise in a circular motion.
- Twist the two sides to pull the avocado apart.
- Pick up the half with the pit in it and carefully whack the knife into the pit, then twist and lift it out.
Here are a few of our favorite avocado recipes you might want to try:
- Avocado Toast Three Ways
- Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
- All Green Avocado Toast with Topping Bar Ideas
- 10 Uses and Healthy Benefits of Avocado Oil
- Balsamic Steak with Plum and Avocado Salsa
We hope you found this How To De-Pit an Avocado Tutorial helpful. If you like this quick tip, be sure to find more like it in our Kitchen Hack section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe or Kitchen Hack again. Enjoy!