Ditch the messy pizza cutter and get perfect slices every time when you use this simple kitchen hack. Kitchen scissors are the best way to get a clean cut pizza without messing up your countertop.
Ever make your favorite homemade pizza, pull it out of the oven or off the grill and it’s a thing of beauty, until you realize you can’t find your pizza cutter? This simple kitchen hack makes messy pizza cutters or nicked up countertops a thing of the past. No need for messes, cuts in your counters, or slices that aren’t cut all of the way through. Get a clean cut pizza every single time by reaching for your kitchen scissors or poultry shears instead.
Clean Cut Pizza with Kitchen Scissors – Kitchen Hack
To cut your perfect pizza, simply follow these steps:
- Lay your pizza on parchment paper.
- Let it cool enough that you can handle it.
- Slice the pizza in four equal triangles.
- Slice the large triangles into two smaller triangles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for more ways to simplify things in the kitchen? Here are a few more of our favorite kitchen hacks:
- Get rid of fruit flies – If you’ve accidentally left apples on the counter for too long, bananas on top of the refrigerator, or your little one brought food into their room without your knowledge, then you’re familiar with the problem of fruit flies.
- Learn easy expert cooking tips for making the Perfect Hard Boiled Egg every time for breakfast, salads, or snacks. No more grey or undercooked yolks with this simple recipe!
- Easily De-Pit an Avocado without making a mushy mess just by using a sharp kitchen knife. Don’t waste a lot of time or any of that healthy avocado using a spoon again!
We hope you enjoyed this simple kitchen hack! Be sure to come back often because we have a lot more tricks up our sleeves. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and be sure to like us on Facebook and find us on Pinterest for even more fabulous meal ideas. Enjoy!