Five Delicious Dessert Bars to Enjoy!
We’re coming to the close of the season of giving, but we’re about to ring in the new year and that’s exciting too. The coming of a new year brings hope for prosperity, resolutions for change, and of course, parties. What do parties call for? Food and fellowship of course! Ring in the new year with these five delicious dessert bars on your party table. These easy-to-make, fun, and sweet finger foods won’t last long.
- Impress your New Year’s party guests with this Perfect English Toffee from Brandy at Glue Sticks. This 4-ingredient toffee recipe is easier to make than you’d think!
- Serve up something sweet and salty with these Salted Caramel Chocolate Shortbread Bars from Sara at Major Hoff Takes a Wife. These delicious dessert bars are sure to be a hit.
- This recipe for Chocolate Pudding Fudge from Kelly at Mostly Homemade Mom is a real winner. Click through to the recipe and you’ll be impressed with her other party food ideas too!
- Don’t think you have time to make fudge before your big party? Think again! This 3-ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge from Vanessa at Our Thrifty Ideas makes dessert making simple and delicious.
- If you’re looking for something a little better for you to help you jump start your New Year’s Resolutions, try this Better for You Cranberry Bliss Bars recipe from Censie at Building Our Story instead. These bars hold all of the flavor of a traditional bliss bar, but offer a much lower calorie count.
We hope that you’re enjoying your holiday season and that you loved these delicious dessert bars recipes. If you liked these, be sure to visit our Desserts section for even more decadent recipe ideas. Before you leave, remember to subscribe to our newsletter. By just subscribing, you’ll get a free recipe per day. That’s pure deliciousness delivered right to your inbox. Enjoy!