Learn to make Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes with a sweet cream cheese icing with this easy to follow recipe. The perfect holiday dessert! #NestleHolidayBaking
We love keeping mini desserts handy during the holidays because their single-serve size is perfect for pampering unexpected guests. When those mini desserts are pumpkin spice flavor, we feel like we hit the jackpot. That’s why we’re thrilled to share this recipe for Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes with a sweet cream cheese icing with you today. These mini bundt cakes are so fun and delicious for the holidays with the help of Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin, and they couldn’t be any easier to make! The batter comes together quickly without a mixer, and after cooling, you just top them with a simple cream cheese icing.
- For the Cakes:
- 1½ cup gluten free flour blend (if you are not gluten free, all-purpose flour works as well)
- ⅞ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch cloves
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, 15 oz.
- ⅓ cup organic canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ⅞ cup water
- For the Icing:
- 2 tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy cream cheese
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk (coconut milk works well)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on The Pretty Bee for full preparation and baking instructions.
We hope you love this recipe for Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes as much as we do. If you love this delightful recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!