These Farmers Market Fruit Waffle Tarts are a semi-homemade dish ready in 20 minutes. Perfect for breakfast, Sunday brunch, a light dessert, or after-school snack, this easy recipe is a must try!
Waffle Tarts: The breakfast of champions!
Breakfast, light dessert, or after-school snack; no matter how you categorize these delicious Farmers Market Fruit Waffle Tarts is just fine! Farmers market season is in full swing and this recipe is a great way to use up that fresh produce you picked up this week. Highly customizable with your favorite fruit combinations, this semi-homemade dish uses Eggo Thick & Fluffy Waffles to save you time in the kitchen. Why go through the hassle of making them from scratch and heating up the kitchen when the experts have already done the work for you?
The kids can make their own after-school snacks!
This recipe is so simple the kids can grab this fresh after-school snack when they get off the bus. Just heat the waffles (toaster works perfectly), top with Greek yogurt, pre-sliced fruits from the refrigerator, some nuts, then a drizzle of honey and lime. Bright, colorful, simple, and deliciously satisfying any time of day!
- 4 frozen Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 cup mixed fruits
- 12 almonds
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Prepare Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles as per package instructions, either in a toaster or in the oven until hot and crisp.
- Meanwhile, whisk together Greek yogurt and 1½ tbsp honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the rest of the honey and lime juice. Set aside.
- Chop and prep the fruits that you intend to use.
- Spread ¼ cup sweetened yogurt over a crisp waffle. Top with an assortment of fruits and some almonds. Drizzle the lime-honey over it and garnish with a fresh mint leaf.
- Serve immediately.
Home Chef Tip: Use the fruits listed in this recipe or swap them out for some of your personal favorites instead.
We hope you enjoy these Fruit Waffle Tarts from At the Corner of Happy & Harried as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more by joining the #LoveMyEggo conversation. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Kellogg’s® Eggo® Waffles.