This Fruity Oven-Baked German Pancake is elegant enough to impress your Sunday brunch crowd, but easy enough for a weekday breakfast. This healthier classic is a dairy-free breakfast that’s ready in just 30 minutes!
This recipe is what your Sunday Brunch needs!
Hosting a Sunday brunch in your near future? Don’t stress over crepes, omelettes, or skillet meals. This easy Fruity Oven-Baked German Pancake is really all you need! It’s perfect for any crowd because not only is this 30-minute breakfast a gorgeous presentation and totally satisfying, it’s a dairy-free breakfast too. Serving this healthier classic means you won’t need to worry that your guests with intolerances might not get enough to eat. Using Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk and Silk® Strawberry Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative ensures that the pancake comes out just like the classic, but without the added dairy. It’s a total win for everyone!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil in pan
- Silk® Strawberry Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Beat eggs well in medium bowl.
- Add flour, Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk, and salt.
- Heat oil in 9×13" glass pan in oven until hot. (Careful not to burn the oil.)
- Safely remove the hot pan and pour in all of batter. Because oil and pan are hot, the batter will immediately begin to cook. Keeping pan steady, return to oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges have crept up the sides of the pan and are golden brown.
- Top with Silk® Strawberry Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and fresh fruit.
- Slice and serve while still warm.
Home Chef Tip: If you're hosting a large crowd, make several German Pancakes and use different fruit toppings on each so guests can pick and choose what they like best.
We hope you enjoy this Fruity Oven-Baked German Pancake recipe from Aubri of The DIY Lighthouse, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting Silk’s #ProgressIsPerfection recipe hub. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Silk®.