Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites are a simple no-bake dessert using farmers market ingredients. With just 10 minutes of prep time, this is a great summer dessert for snacking or entertaining. This poppable snack is kid friendly too!
These No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites are a dessert must, especially if you are looking for a super easy and delicious recipe. I decided to make these because I don’t have a lot of time to bake, but I was craving a New York cheesecake. In addition to probably being the best no-bake dessert recipe, they are a poppable snack so you can enjoy a few guilt free! Or In my case, I eat them by the dozen! Kidding…maybe.
A 10-Minute Dessert Recipe
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Frozen Bites can be made in a snap (10 minutes or less) and freeze until you are ready to devour them. Serve them at a party or sneak one right out of the freezer. Because they are smaller in size, they look impressive, but couldn’t be any easier to make. Don’t tell anyone; let them think you are a dessert master. This would work well with other farmers market fruits, but the classic blueberry and lemon combination is a personal favorite.
- 24 fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp blueberry preserves
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese (or use 1/3 less fat option)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest (reserve half for garnish)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 8 graham crackers or 2 sheets
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and pulse until crumbs form (it should look like sand).
- Add the melted butter and pulse a few more times, until incorporated.
- Scoop a small amount of crust into silicone molds.
- Press down with the back of a spoon so each crust is an even layer.
- Place softened cream cheese in bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to whisk the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- While beating on low, add lemon juice, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and lemon zest until smooth and incorporated.
- Take mixture and top with blueberry preserves and incorporate with a toothpick in a figure 8 motion to add marbled effect.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag and pipe filling into each mold + top with one blueberry.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Transfer from silicone mold to plate.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Home Chef Tip: To make your own piping bag, simply fill a zipper bag with the filling and use scissors to snip one corner of the bag. Push the filling down through the snipped corner to pipe into silicone mold.
I hope you love this quick and easy bite-sized dessert! It’s refreshing and indulgent at the same time. This is an intimidation-free recipe and I bet you and your guests will be impressed by this small but mighty treat! Until next time friends!
We hope you love these No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bites from SoFabFood Home Chef, Jessica from Live Like a Mother, as much as we do. If you love this summer dessert, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!