A sundae for breakfast? You bet! With just six ingredients, this Almond Butter Breakfast Banana Split is full of good-for-you ingredients. It’s an easy healthy breakfast that’s much like a smoothie bowl, but better!
Who wants a banana split for breakfast?
A banana split may sound silly for breakfast, although tempting, but this Almond Butter Breakfast Banana Split is the perfect healthy breakfast food to start your day off right. All you need is some almond butter, Greek yogurt, fresh berries, a banana (of course!), vanilla extract, and some granola. That’s all it takes to put this beautiful breakfast on the table. Doesn’t get much easier than that and since it’s full of good-for-you ingredients, you can eat your sundae without all of the guilt!
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 cup fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1-2 tbsp MaraNatha Creamy No-Stir Almond Butter
- Peel your banana, cut it in half lengthwise. Place the 2 banana pieces side by side in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- In a small bowl, mix the plain Greek yogurt and vanilla extract together. Pour on top of the bananas.
- Spread berries and granola on top of yogurt and drizzle with the MaraNatha Creamy No-Stir Almond Butter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Home Chef Tip: If your almond butter is not "pourable", scoop it into a small bowl and heat for 15 seconds in your microwave then drizzle on top of your banana split.
We hope you enjoy this Almond Butter Breakfast Banana Split from Grounded and Surrounded, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Breakfast Section. For daily recipe inspiration, subscribe to our newsletter, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with MaraNatha.