These homemade Double Chocolate Chip Toffee Blondies are rich, gooey, and absolutely loaded with toffee chunks, white chocolate chips, and semisweet chocolate chips.
As a college student living away from home, there are few things I appreciate more than delicious homemade food. As an RA this year, I’m often the one baking homemade treats for the girls who live on my hall. Last year, though, my mom and my roommate’s mom would send us treats from time to time to help stave off homesickness.
Halfway through the year, my roommate’s mom sent her a big container of these delicious Double Chocolate Chip Toffee Blondies. When my roommate offered one to me, it was love at first bite. These double chocolate chip toffee blondies are rich, gooey, and absolutely loaded with toffee chunks, white chocolate chips, and semisweet chocolate chips.
I immediately asked for the recipe and after making a few of my own tweaks (and then proceeding to bake about 8 batches since then), I get to share it with you. I hope you love them as much as we do!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped toffee pieces such as Heath Bars
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat softened butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt all together and stir until almost mixed.
- Gently mix in both types of chocolate chips and toffee pieces.
- Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 27-35 minutes, lightly tented with foil, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few crumbs.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
We hope you love these Double Chocolate Chip Toffee Blondies from SoFabFood Contributor, Liv Bane from Healthy Liv, as much as we do. If you enjoyed this decadent dessert recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!