Nothing Says Spring Like Grilled Burgers!
We love a good burger and something about grilling your favorite burger recipe just makes it that much better. With grilling season upon us, we’ve been looking for some delicious grilled burgers to try and we’ve found 6 recipes we absolutely love. These 6 grilled burgers offer a variety of flavor combinations and we’re sure you’ll want to try all of them too!
- These Mexican Burgers with Homemade Brioche Buns combine our love of a traditional lean ground beef burger mixed with the flavors of Mexican cuisine. This spicy burger is perfect topped with cheese, avocado, and salsa.
- If you love sliders, you’re definitely going to want to try this recipe for Grilled Black and Bleu Bacon Sliders. These ground beef sliders are covered with mushrooms, bacon, and bleu cheese, all served up on a fresh pretzel bun.
- If you’re looking for a healthier, leaner grilled burger, we suggest trying this Grilled Cheesy Chicken Burger. Using lean ground chicken instead of beef makes this flavorful, cheese stuffed burger perfect for those trying to eat healthier these days.
- This Itching for Summer Burger is amazingly flavorful all on its own, but when you top is with grilled pineapple and some jalapeños, it’s a burger that will satisfying anyone’s craving.
- Another grilled chicken burger we’re sure you’ll love is this recipe for Chicken Burgers with Roasted Red Pepper Pesto. This burger harnesses the flavors of Italy and it’s perfect for a weeknight meal.
- These Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers get a boost of flavor by adding Ranch dressing into the mix. Juicy and delicious, these burgers would be perfect for your next outdoor grilling party.
We hope you love these 6 grilled burgers as much as we do. If you enjoyed these meal ideas, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a single recipe. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!