Five Easy Holiday Dessert Recipes
What’s for dessert at your house this Christmas? If you’re still stumped for ideas for your holiday desserts, we’ve got some easy holiday dessert recipes we’re sure you’ll enjoy. Christmas is a very busy day and you don’t want to spend all of your time on just the dessert. These time-saving holiday dessert recipes are sure to be a hit at your dinner table and you’ll be glad that you didn’t have to spend all day preparing them.
- If you have guests that live a Paleo lifestyle, a Paleo Pecan Pie is a must this year. Everyone will enjoy this delicious dessert from Rachel at Bakerita and you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make.
- Don’t feel like you have to serve up a cake or pie this Christmas. Sweet and festive breads like this Cranberry and Oat Quick Bread from Karly at A Simple Pantry are just as good and aren’t as heavy as a traditional dessert recipe.
- Another great bread recipe that doubles as a dessert is this amazing Pumpkin Bread from Vanessa at Our Thrifty Ideas. Whip up a whole batch and wrap them up to give your guests a take-home treat.
- If you have your heart set on pie, but find yourself strapped for time, serve up some easy Eggnog Pudding Pies like Keri from Shaken Together. These single-serve pies are delicious and they add a festive touch to your tablescape.
- If cake is what you’re looking for, try a different twist with this Pomegranate Lime Bundt Cake from Becca at It’s Yummi. The flavor combination will delight your guests and you’ll love the simplicity of this recipe.
We hope you enjoyed these easy holiday dessert recipes and we’re sure that any one of these will make your holiday meal complete. If you’d like to find more dessert recipes like these, be sure to check out our other dessert recipes. You can also like us on Facebook for daily recipes and join in on the conversations in our Google+ community to see what others are sharing. Happy holidays!