This Spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl is loaded with fresh cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, strawberries, garbanzo beans, and parsley. Topped with an oil and vinegar based dressing, this is one healthy meal!
Spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl
Have you caught onto the latest spiralizing craze yet? We sure have and this Spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl is one of our new favorites! This salad is filled with fresh cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, and strawberries. You can use organic vegetables from your local grocery store, stop by the farmers market, or pick them straight out of your garden. We added in garbanzo beans for protein. This is a really healthy salad for you and your family. The added parsley really brings out the fresh flavor.
Some of the benefits of Parsley, and why we love it!
- Parsley helps flush out excess fluid from the body which supports kidney function.
- Note: The herb contains oxalates which can cause problems for those with existing kidney and gall bladder problems.
- Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure.
- Eating parsley daily can help with stiff joints.
Here are some great recipes using parsley:
- Fat Flush Water
- Happy Parsley Green Smoothie with Coconut, Pear & Mango
- Parsley Passion Green Smoothie
We hope you love this simple Spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this healthy recipe, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.