In just 25 minutes, this impressive Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin can be on your dinner table. Perfect for a busy weeknight meal or last-minute entertaining, this boneless loin filet is wrapped in bacon and cooked in a balsamic sauce in just 15 minutes.
What’s for dinner tonight? Got 25 minutes?
If you have just 25 minutes, you’ve got all the time you need to get this fancy and flavorful Instant Pot Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin cooked for dinner! With today’s kitchen technology, homemade meals like this are simpler and quicker than they ever were. Just 10 minutes of prep and 15 minutes to cook and you have a delicious dinner everyone will love. This tender, juicy pork loin is wrapped in bacon then seasoned with fresh herbs and cooked in a balsamic vinegar sauce that uses simple pantry staples. The flavor is out of this world and sure to impress family and friends alike. This is the perfect recipe to keep on hand in case any last-minute entertaining pops up in your near future!
- 1 Smithfield All Natural Boneless Loin Filet
- 5 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Turn Instant Pot on to sauté and add oil.
- Season pork with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on all sides. Lay fresh herbs on loin. Wrap the pieces of bacon around the pork.
- When Instant Pot says HOT, add the pork to the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- While pork is cooking, mix together balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and minced garlic.
- Once pork is browned on one side, flip. Cook for 2-3 minutes on other side, until browned. Add balsamic mixture. Put lid on the Instant Pot and turn to manual pressure. Set timer for 10 minutes.
- Once timer beeps, let pressure release naturally. Remove from Instant Pot and serve.
Home Chef Tip: Cook boil-in-bag brown rice according to microwave instructions during the last 10 minutes of the cook time for the loin. Serve loin with rice for a full meal!
We hope you love this Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin from Amanda from Old House to New Home as much as we do. If you love this simple weeknight meal, find more like it, by visiting Smithfield’s Recipe Inspiration Page. Enjoy!
This post was part of a Collective Bias Campaign partnered with Smithfield®.